Onsite HR Generalist - Full time - Tualatin
XeniumHR is seeking a full-time (32 hours per week), Human Resource Generalist to work onsite at a client in Tualatin.
The Onsite HR Generalist, in collaboration with our Xenium HR Business partner, is responsible for management and delivery of all XeniumHR products/services including:
- Employee Relations
- Recruiting and Onboarding
- Employee Development and Performance Management
- Leave Management
- Benefits Administration
- Affirmative Action Program/EEO-1 Reporting
- Department Initiatives, Goals and Metrics
- Policy and Process Documentation (ISO9001)
- Other HR duties as needed
- Bachelor degree in HR, Business Administration or related field
- HR certification( SHRM – CP; PHR), preferred
- 3-5 years progressive HR experience required
- Experience with integrated HRMS
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office suite
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills required.
- Passion for managing and delivering HR services
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer offering a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and team-focused culture.
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in joining us in developing meaningful relationships and helping organizations thrive. We also invite you to explore our website at www.xeniumhr.com and submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.