Onsite HR Generalist - Full time - McMinnville
Who is XeniumHR?
XeniumHR is an HR & Employer Services company based in McMinnville, Oregon. Our teams of HR, payroll, and benefit professionals support small and medium sized employers that have limited or no internal HR resources, as well as those with internal HR staff who can benefit from our support and expertise.
What is an HR Onsite?
XeniumHR Onsite employees -
- Represent the “face” of XeniumHR at our client’s workplace
- Are the go-to for day to day HR guidance and support
- Work in collaboration with their XeniumHR leadership and support colleagues to ensure effective implementation and delivery of HR practices and systems
Client Location: McMinnville, Oregon Hours of Position: 40 hours/week
Overview of HR services for this client:
- Works as part of the dedicated service team to ensure client satisfaction and the efficient and effective delivery of scoped services and projects.
- Performs professional level human resources work and carries out responsibilities in one or more functional areas, such as, staffing, employee relations, compensation, training, employee relations, safety, and employment equity programs.
- Carries out administrative work involving human resource functions and maintains related records.
- Provides support and guidance to supervisors and managers on methods and approaches to resolve employee work concerns.
- May make presentations to explain the purpose and goal and to seek understanding of human resources policies.
- May develop and propose improvement to policies, programs, and procedures to improve the effectiveness of human resources and operations.
What are the requirements for this position?
- 5-8+ years progressive HR Generalist experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field or SPHR/PHR or SCP/CP certification, preferred
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Commitment to advancing racial equity, and diversity, equity, and inclusion practices in the workplace.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills required
- Passion for managing and delivering HR services
We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. If you enjoy being part of a collaborative HR team, building relationships, and making a difference in workplaces, we encourage you to apply – even if you believe you don’t meet all of the requirements described.
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and inclusion and offering a learning and team-focused environment.