Benefit Plan Administrator - Full time
Who is XeniumHR?
XeniumHR is an HR & Employer Services company based in Tualatin, Oregon. Our teams of HR, Payroll, and Benefit professionals support small and medium sized employers that have limited or no internal HR resources, as well as those with internal HR staff who can benefit from our support and expertise.
XeniumHR is seeking a full time, Benefit Plan Administrator to work in our Tualatin headquarters.
The Benefit Plan Administrator administers all PEO health plans, flexible spending plans, Xenium 401(k) plan, and the HRA Plan. This position is also the benefits compliance subject matter expert for Xenium plans. This position supports the planning, development, implementation, and management of administrative processes and service deliverables consistent with regulatory requirements and best practices. This position also administers and ensures compliance in the areas of ACA, ERISA and other technical benefit subjects.
Essential Functions of the Benefit Plan Administrator position:
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations with timely and accurate required filings such as 5500 reporting
- Calculate and support the filing of annual PCORI filing for TPA self-funded clients
- Support the larger benefits team on annual ACA filings, ACA audits and assessments, CMS filings, and annual notices to name a few
- Administer monthly client bill payments to ensure correct collection and payment of invoices
- Oversee monthly reconciliation of all Xenium TPA clients to ensure timely and accurate benefit team enrollment functions
- Administer Xenium 401k, S125 and HRA for multiple clients, including preparation, testing and communication to clients. Manage vendors for compliance and annual reporting
- Subject matter expert on compliance requirements and trends relating to Xenium benefit plans and programs.
- Track and monitor plan administration and client service activities through Client Space reporting and help ensure appropriate assignment of work and efficient use of resources. Provide recommendations for needed resources to Vice President.
- Additional duties as needed.
What are the requirements for this position?
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and at least 4 years of benefit plan administration experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements, both adopted and pending, affecting employee benefits programs, including ACA, ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, Worker’s Compensation, Medicare, COBRA, Social Security and DOL, required
- CEBS designation, preferred
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish, a plus
- Passion for managing and delivering Benefit services
- Commitment to advancing racial equity, and diversity, equity, and inclusion practices in the workplace.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills required
We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. If you enjoy being part of a collaborative HR team, building relationships, and making a difference in workplaces, we encourage you to apply! www.Xeniumhr.com
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and inclusion and offering a learning and team-focused environment.