Benefits Representative - Full time
XeniumHR is seeking a full time, Benefits Representative to work in our Tualatin headquarters.
The Benefits Representative administers XeniumHR employee benefit programs and related processes to ensure efficient administration and client satisfaction. XeniumHR benefit program includes S125 and 401(k), multiple employer plans, group health, life and disability products. Scope of activity includes direct communication with clients and participants, in person and by phone or email, including enrollments, explanation of benefits, and resolution of customer service issues with necessary coordination between internal service teams, employers and clients.
- Provides direct customer service support to clients and their employees with regard to administration of benefit programs.
- Performs all administrative duties associated with open and ongoing employee enrollment, enrollment changes, continuation of benefits.
- Performs all on-line open enrollment duties for assigned clients and their employees.
- Coordinates the implementation of client benefit administration services.
- Other duties as needed.
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills required.
- Passion for managing and delivering benefit services.
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer offering a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and team-focused culture.
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in joining us in developing meaningful relationships and helping organizations thrive, please apply online. We also invite you to explore our website at www.xeniumhr.com and submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.