HRIS Specialist - Full time
The HRIS Specialist is responsible for providing support for Benefits, HRIS and payroll solutions for Xenium and our clients. This position serves as the technical point of contact for the Benefits team with back up to payroll, Time and Labor, payroll tax, benefits, onboarding, and hiring. Assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities in our Benefits business unit.
The HRIS Specialist also is project manager on all Prism Benefits and other related technology. The HRIS Specialist responsible for benefit product life cycles including implementation and benefit system improvements in the Xenium organization. Works collaboratively with all service teams to ensure a high level of expertise and knowledge essential to Xenium clients. This role is expected to support innovations that enhance current benefit functionality and support process improvements.
- Production Support: Performs benefits implementation, maintenance, audits, testing upgrades, Patch and system enhancements, research and resolve benefits system problems, development of user guidelines.
- Process Improvements
- Reports and Queries: Write, maintain and support a variety of reports and queries within Prism or third party reporting tools. Key point of contact for annual reporting of ACA and 401(k) plans , and S125 annual testing.
- Training: New system users and internal employees
- System Maintenance
- Individual Development: Maintain awareness of current trends in Benefits, Payroll and HRIS.
- Additional Duties: backup to payroll, tax and HR modules.
- Associates Degree with at least 2 years of HRIS experience. Benefits system experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Work towards Project Management certification, preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills required.
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer offering a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and team-focused culture.
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in joining us in developing meaningful relationships and helping organizations thrive, please apply online. We also invite you to explore our website at www.xeniumhr.com and submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.